Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A little more about home

After International Day, we've met up with the arts girls more and more often. The guys were obviously thrilled to be surrounded by girls for the first time away from home! And they're exciting arts girls, not boring engin girls like me =( Haha, they're really friendly and fun though, but because I am shy with strangers, I do feel a little lost sometimes.

Anyway, they all went to the last ISA (International Students Association) party that we were unaware of but I did not because I dislike pubs.

Yushan (rather innocent), Yingzi (boisterous), Aida (the prettiest and sharpest), Mei (Manchester fan), Melody (cute and funny), Lydia (wonderful roommate), Huiran (quiet) and Joan (demure)

Xianhong looking suave with Jerry (who has Bruneian royal blood coursing through his veins)...
While they were clubbing, I stayed behind and dutifully did homework... nah! I was watching clips of Dick Lee's 30th anniversary concert. They are hilarious!

No comments: