Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lost

Always tried to present a happy face to the world, even when it hurts so much inside. Midweek was so painful, didn't know why so much memories surged forth. Promised myself not to be weak again, but I broke the promise.

I don't hate anybody really. I wish to be friends with everybody but not everybody I want to be friends with want to be friends with me. Either they want me to ignore them or they ignore me. Really wonder if I am so dislikeable.

Maybe it's easier to not feel anything, just do all tasks promptly (which I seriously need to do but cannot bring myself to). There is so much happening now but I keep getting stuck in the past. Time to give myself a brutal kick back to the present.

Do not expect anything at all, then there is no sadness at nothing.

Sigh, but still stupidly wishing for a hug, comforting words and a piggyback!

No comments: