Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back from Easter

Hallo everyone! I'm back from backpacking Berlin, Prague, Munich, Naples, Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris. It was gruelling work, some parts fun and some parts frustrating but it sure was an experience. Shall slowly update my blog and arrange photos because there is schoolwork to catch up on... gulp.

Well, I had a pleasant surprise in the mail, with cheery birthday cards from my wonderful family... Papa and Mummy and Ek Son... Thank you all so much for everything, I really miss everyone and wish you all could be here with me =)


and from one of my best friends ever -- Lixiang. Wish you all the best in your exams (although i think they're over already... oops) Yup, when I return, we shall mess up Zhaoqi's kitchen... haha... Thanks for the family photo, that was sweet but I DO look awful in it, so shan't put it up =p
Last but not least, from Xianhong Dearie. Actually I received the pretty painting and amber pendant on my birthday in Venice but shall put them here anyway. Know I've been difficult lately, with homesickness and pettiness, but shall curb them because I am now OLDER and have to be more RESPONSIBLE and WISER

... I hope I can walk through the woods with you just like in this picture for many years to come. "... and rain... will make the flowers... grow" -- les miserables
Lots of love,
Xian

May everyday for everyone I cherish glow as brightly as these amber stones!

P.S. Thanks too to Lydia (my wonderful roommate), Lester (our chef and photographer whose photographs we all used in our blogs) and Alwyn (funny guy) for the birthday treat that I shall write about asap!

P.P.S. To all my neglected friends overseas, thank you for remembering my birthday!

Smile, Huijun, the les miserables quote also means that bad things (rain) make good things (flowers) better

Elsa, "the forgotten boyfriend", I may have flouted you for others but you're still special =p

Oh no, I've forgotten Yijun and Lin Xu's birthdays but I have not forgotten you! Forgive this 22-year-old, she's getting OLD and hence forgetful you see!

No comments: