Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Animation

Been watching lots of stuff to cheer myself up, my current favourite is School Rumble and my msn nick is on it... the quote is somewhat from one of it's main character Harima Kenji. He is an ex-delinquent who goes to school now to get close to his love interest, clueless and hopeless Tsukamoto Tenma, who loves another.

I like what he said, "The truth hurts... but if just thinking won't net me any results, then I won't even think. And accept it all. Even then, I'm still able to smile." Thanks for everyone's concern! And watch School Rumble!





Anyway, I watch some Disney clips on Youtube and I don't know why a lot of my friends dismiss Snow White, I think the drawing is beautiful. Please take a look although it loads slowly.




It has a softer look and maybe it's soppy romance but I think the innocence is sweet, rather unlike the wittiness of later Disney shows like this one from Aladdin.

Of course I enjoyed it but sometimes I miss the old school feeling, where everything is pure and lovely. I think it's a trend towards cynicism which is a little sad. Sigh, got to go back to work. Haven't been quite able to concentrate but shall try!

No comments: