Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CNY Performances over!

Yay! The Chinese New Year performances are over on sunday night! ... and I have been down with a very-flammy cough ever since... ugh! Too much schoolwork and dance practices =(

Oh, my thigh has bruises in the shape of handprints! On trying the stage before the 1st performance, I slipped from Weiren's shoulders and he caught me. I couldn't see anything but felt my leg choking him. He said that was nonsense and that luckily I wasn't heavier, else he couldn't catch! Anyway, I think he's feeling worse than me now as he is down with fever like Sophie, hope they get well soon!



Well, I got to thinking I'm a terrible person when I'm ill. I want to be cuddled and taken care of, not at all like by usual independent and rebellious self. And unconsciously thought of last time in junior college, when Lixiang would nag at me to see the doctor and even waited for me at the school exit to bring me! Of course I refuse, because he stays in Jurong which is so far from everywhere and so troublesome for him!

Not forgetting other caring friends who would bug me to drink water, etc etc... and Mummy especially, for putting up with my annoying cough (she's a light sleeper, not piggy like me)!

No comments: