Friday, March 23, 2007

Upcoming Drought of Posts

Have been furiously planning for our upcoming Easter holidays...
transport: air tickets booked and eurail passes bought
food: brought biscuits, instant noodles, granola/muesli bars for emergencies
accommodation: hostels all booked
itinery: the cities split between all 5 of us to work out finer details
others: camera, 1 hard-drive and possibly 1 laptop, chargers and handphones

I think we're pretty well prepared right? hopefully the fun will be worth all the plannings and readings!!

Well, have been thinking that I would not be able to blog my experiences when I am travelling except at hostels with internet and computer usage. And photographs would have to wait until I am back... so to all family and friends, there will be an UPCOMING DROUGHT OF POSTS...

To make up for it, I've decided to post two of my favourite youtube videos: dance by Polina to a German song and an adorable Welsh Corgi puppy:





I have also just realized that I would not be able to catch Bleach (the anime that I am currently chasing) episodes as soon as they have been subtitled in English... nnnoooooo! Especially at this juncture where all the slashings and bashings are heating up. Nevermind, shall watch them back to back when I return =)

So long folks! Shall update everyone asap, meanwhile, shall send love and regards to everyone!

No comments: