Thursday, August 7, 2008

August babies!!!

First of all, Happy Birthday to my dearestest little brother who is far away down under! So sad cannot celebrate with him but we did share cake and ice cream before he flew off. It was shocking actually, the round trip ticket he bought had the return date WRONG, so he missed a week of school!!! Luckily, he's settled back in well, seeing that he could afford the time to SKI...

Another person who is also from down under celebrated his fourth child's entrance to this world by taking a well-earned break from work... Stuart! I drew a picture for his daughter, wishing that their father-daughter bonding session would progress soon from changing diapers to yoga (Stuart goes for yoga instead of lunch!!!)
There is something seriously wrong with the pose, me expressing utter disinterest in yoga had to contort myself into the position before drawing. I shan't say what is wrong though, too embarrassed.

Been keeping busy. so as to limit brooding time, shall give myself a pat on my back! Lots of exclamation marks! That's because I am thinking of presents for Zhaoqi and Papa, they are August babies too!

No comments: