Sunday, October 28, 2007

Er ge's Big Day on October 23, 2007

When I was in year 1, I went to Yunnan for Youth Expedition Programme (YEP) to do some community service. There I met lots of wonderful people and my "three ge ges" (elder brothers): Willie (da ge), Eddie (er ge) and David (san ge).

Eddie got married to his high school sweetheart on tuesday, 23rd October 2007 and I am so happy for him! I thought that very sweet because when I was little, I always thought I would marry the very first guy I fall in love with but I don't think that is going to be the case for me. Anyway, I decided to draw something for him...


Well, his bride was prettier and I was chagrined when mummy asked why the groom looked like Xianhong!!! During the dinner at Swissotel Clarke Quay, I met up with some of fellow YEP-ers and was specially pleased to meet up with Willie. He was the emcee for the night and was ever so funny! He told me he had to keep reminding himself not to confuse my name with the bride's, it would be terribly embarrassing if he did!

The night went on without a hitch. Eddie and Yuelian, the bride and groom, looked wonderful and happy (oops, no pictures of them here as they were too busy). I wish them a rich and fulfilling life together!

No comments: