Monday, September 22, 2008

YELLOW

Returned my convocation gown today and it sucks. You know, some places become connected to some people. That's why I always find HCJC cheering and NUS depressing.

Haunted by what ifs... what if I had persevered, what if I had chosen differently, what if I had spent time to know others more and better, what if I had listened when others said I was being too nice and taken advantage of...

Aiya, it's over and done with really. The person who breaks the trust will most likely not find it worth his while to rebuild it. People who are more selfish are happier, when you don't concern yourself with other people's emotions, you concentrate on your own happiness.

The lesson is simple, concentrate on making a fortune. The most important colour is yellow, yellow for gold! Red for the painful and costly passion; blue for the melancholic musings. Gold is lasting $$$$$$

Yellow just made me laugh. I decided to get lemon face wash. Was scrubbing my face vigorously when I realized it looks just like dish washing liquid! For a moment, I felt like my face was a dish and laughed.

No comments: