Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sheares Year 4 gathering!

Thank you Ruoling for inviting me to the event =) It was very fun and nostalgic. I wish I knew everyone better in Hall, I stayed for only a year but everyone was very warm and remembered me! Summer, Bona, Lifang, Zibin, Yip, Jianwei, Fangxi, Junsheng, Kaiyuan, Fulin, Ian, Abhishek, Chio, Gabriel, Zaihao plus others whose names I probably cannot recall... sorry, but I really am glad out paths crossed even for a short while.

Am in a reminiscent mood, shall show the very few pictures I have of me taken in Hall...

This is of me running the second leg of road relay which we won gold that year! I think I was about to collapse near the finishing line! Was very shocked that Guoyou (the photographer) entered it for some competition and that this photo was put up for 2 years in the dining area, maybe that's why a lot of times strangers wave to me in NUS and I smile shyly back.

If you don't know, the little one perched on Daniel's shoulders is me! This was during the Chingay Parade of Dreams 2006 because Sheares float won for Rag and Flag day in 2005 =)

I am really prettier than that (haha, hurry get a basin so the puke won't spill all over) but the 1st photo was too blurry, the 2nd I was pumping my legs out and 3rd I was covered with a very thick layer of gook!

Jokes aside, I do miss Hall despite some of the things I dislike about it such as the overbearing cheering and unsportsmen-like behaviour during Inter-Hall Games. I like most people (only one or two irritated me) and I really enjoyed myself, making friends, trying games and dance. I hardly went for supper though, being an earlybird, I was usually drooling on my textbook and notes when neighbours tried to jio me for supper! They could only close my door for me... so diu lian or embarrassing for me!

Haha, wish everyone all the best! May our paths cross again, I'd never forget the fun times we've shared (even if I forgot your name, or don't even know who you are)!

No comments: