Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bumming around

Hurray, exam over! I still have my FYP presentation though, gulp, but I don't really care anymore, in fact, I have been doing everything but studying during this period of supposed mugging.

For example, the hot and humid weather is impossible to study in. I keep dozing off on top of my notes so to counter that I study at the swimming pool (that is as small as a fish tank). A few laps, one exam question done, followed by another round of laps and the cycle continues until I finish a past year exam paper. As a result, notes I scribbled in class are smudgy from pool water and drool.

I have also been aimlessly surfing the net (Stunning news, technically inept girl surfing the net). This is a dance inspired by the Buddhist art in the Mogao Grottoes, also commonly known as the Thousand Buddhas Caves, off Dunhuang city. The dancers are all so flexible and pretty!

No comments: