Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cute drawings

Have been rather depressed over the tragic news so I cheered myself up by following children's drawing books. I like these funny-looking wild cats, it's always entertaining to turn something monstrous into ridiculous stuff, wish I could do that in real life, turn melodramas into mellow-dramas =)

Well, here's a very simple drawing too which I dedicate to all the children in the Sichuan earthquake. Whatever happens, there is always hope left.


Somebody once told me I was naive to believe that simply looking at the bright side of things is all that really matters when dealing with problems. I guess most people think that cheerful and smiley me never had any troubles worth mentioning, which isn't true. I just choose not to let misery get the better of me usually (of course, I can be very negative at times, especially when I am hurt very deeply).

And I shall persist in looking at the good in most people and looking at the bright side, even if I am laughed at for being foolish or may get taken advantage of. I do not want to go about living in bitterness and viewing others with suspicion. Time heals all wounds, although scars remain, they are there to remind us of lessons learnt and not to remind us of the sadness.

No comments: