Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rainy day

Wished Elsa happy belated birthday yesterday with Sijia, was a day late but still earlier than Benjamin!!! Elsa is one of the people I look up to, level-headed, caring, intelligent and pretty. Sijia is my other pretty friend... does this mean I'm humsup?!! Haha, we're friends from HCJC days and our favourite Maths teacher always tell us YES 95 should be off the airways during her lessons (Yanlian, Elsa, Sijia) but we prefer to be called Powerpuff girls then (Sijia is Blossom, Elsa is Bubbles and I'm Buttercup).

Suppose to do work now but I just feel like snuggling in my blankets with a cup of hot milo on this rainy day. So just did that and plucked a whole lot of cute quotes from Huijun's livejournal (how does one use that?). Enjoy!

if i hadn't met you, i wouldn't like you...
if i hadn't like you, i wouldn't love you...
if i wouldn't love you, i wouldn't miss you...
BUT I DO, I DID, AND I WILL.

On my death bed, I want to remember the great naps I took.

sometimes it's best to forget how you feel & remember what you deserve

All i want is for ONE boy, to prove that they're not all the SAME.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

Best friends: they know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you

I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens -- Charlie Brown


The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -- Dr Seuss

Love the life you live
Live the life you love -- Bob Marley

My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminium foil.

You're the only one who can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile.

Don't make someone YOUR PRIORITY
When you're only THEIR OPTION

i'd rather be hated for who i am
than loved for who i am NOT -- Kurt Cobain

i want a boy who i can run to;
with tears running down my face & the first thing he says is...
"whose ass am i kicking babe?"

Haha, the very sweet and romantic ones are near impossible! Well, the blue ones did make me think of someone very dear to me, who told me many times to tell him who bullied me so he can beat them up! Hmm, a lot of them made me think of friends who I have not met for a long time and i just want them to know that i would always try my best to cheer them up when they're blue!

No comments: