Monday, March 3, 2008

Beginning of an end?

Beginning of March 2008 and I am determined to do work. I have been moping way too long and hiding from the real world. Truth is, I am feeling incredibly lost and miserable now. I dislike what I am studying, my final year project sucks, still getting acclimated to a broken heart and still sick!

I have to thank many friends, including Zhengxi, Terence and all but most of all Lixiang and my favourite auntie. He is extremely busy but still responds to my vaporings on msn (I find it very hard to talk about my feelings). My auntie has watched me grow up and knows me through and through. Since I started studying instead of pursuing art, I should finish it the best I can and keep art as a side hobby. There are so many people around me who love and care for me.

Don't know how to put it but really very touched and kind of teared when he said that. I know that he'd do anything to make me smile and be happy, even if it hurts him like mad and even though I disappointed and let him down many times. Wish he'd know that I'll do the same for him too. So funny, he's not perfect (always so emo and putting up despairing nicks) but I always have the innate belief in him that he can put everything right!

Well, chop chop, got to pull through this awful last semester and I'd be free!

No comments: