Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To...

To fernfreak, I've passed your well-wishes to Huijun today and hope you will both always be fast friends! I'm guessing you are very concerned about her and hoping for every little news you can get about her. I visited her today and she is improving and surrounded by people who care despite the difficulties. Thanks for the encouragement and I'm sure she appreciates your kindness.

To someone, my greatest apologies for complaining so bitterly about you. I visit my friend in hospital to cheer her up and gained some insight along the way. It was very low of me to say such terrible things, no matter how aggrieved I felt. Neither of us was blameless so all the best for the final dash before graduation!

To Papa and Mummy, I love you all for loving me unconditionally. Haha, but I know you know that, me always looking out for the adorable stuff Mummy adores and queueing up for "ba gua" for greedy Papa! I will work hard, get a well-paying job so I can let you all enjoy life. Living out Mummy's philosophy that being filial is to treat parents well when they're alive and not put up a show when they've gone to a better place.

3 comments:

Wildfire said...

Nah...I believe in you.

If u complain, the person's probably DAMN bad...tsk tsk.

U cant have the ice cream and eat the cake always, trade off in everything in life.

Just be happy.

And GET WELL SOON lar girl...=)

stars in the sky said...

didn't know you were/are mad at me till i read your blog just now.. so am i that someone?

stars in the sky said...

thanks for clarifying...
i forgot what you told me over msn in offline messages, could you repeat it via email? thanks! all the best with your honours thesis(??)!
see you on wed, hopefully